The CAC Fall Weight Loss Challenge runs October 8th to November 19th. The CAC personal training staff will be here to support you every step of the way!
Whether you’ve been searching for a new focus in your training, struggling with weight loss, or just have a competitive drive…this challenge is for you. No excuses. Tomorrow starts today!
The CAC Fall Weight Loss Challenge runs October 8th to November 19th. The CAC personal training staff will be here to support you with:
Community Support Use our online platform to connect with everyone doing the CAC Weight Loss Challenge. You've got a team of trainers and members right at your side, ready to support you.
6 Week Exercise Program Our CAC trainers have built you an easy to follow 6 week exercise program with weight loss as the main goal! Follow your program through our easy to use online platform with exercise videos, descriptions, and variations for all fitness levels.
Cash Prizes* The top male and female at each CAC club will win $1,000!!! Second place male and female finishers will receive $500 at each club! Winners will be determined by total percentage of body weight lost.
In Person Weigh-ins Meet with a CAC personal trainer at your home club for your weigh-in at the beginning and the end of the challenge.
Weight-in time and dates for ALL clubs:
Week 1: Oct 6th 9-11am, Oct 7th 9-11am, Oct 8th 6-8am and 5-7pm
Week 2: Nov 17th 9-11am, Nov 18th 9-11am, Nov 19th 6-8am and 5-7pm
There is no need to sign up for your weigh-in! Just show up at your home club during one of these specified times.
Weekly Nutrition and Fitness Tips Get nutrition and fitness tips each week from our CAC training team to ensure you're making strides in your weight loss journey.
Weight Loss Nutrition Forum (extra fee) If you're looking for additional support, you can also join the CAC Weight Loss Group. This group will meet weekly to take a dive into nutritional topics and will run during the duration of the challenge.
Join the challenge to kick start a healthy fall today!
*To be eligible for prizes, members must weigh in on both Week 1 and Week 6 (member will be eligible to win club prize at the club they weigh in at on week 1)
2018 Fall Weight Loss Challenge Official Rules & Regulations
1. Entry and Eligibility to Win. The CAC Fall Weight Loss Challenge (the “Challenge”) runs from October 8th 2018 – November 19th 2018, and is exclusive to Chicago Athletic Clubs members only. To enter the Challenge, you must complete a registration through the online registration from by October 6th 2018 11pm. Challenge registration fee which covers the cost of services provided to you and administration of the Challenge. The Club you weigh in at is your designated Challenge Club where you will complete your 2-mandatory weigh-ins as designated herein. The Challenge is open to Chicago Athletic Club members who have obtained the age of 18 by October 8th 2018. The Challenge is void where prohibited by law. If you become pregnant during the Challenge, you are no longer eligible to win and may receive entry into the next Challenge. Women who are pregnant are not eligible for Prizes, any body change due to having a baby will not be eligible.
2. Weigh- in Requirements. You must complete two (2) weigh-ins at your designated Club in the manner prescribed herein to be eligible for winning. You must complete one initial weigh-in and one final weigh-in to be eligible to win the Challenge. No need to reserve a time for your initial weigh-in. Initial weigh-ins (October 6th-8th, 2018 (times available 9-11am on Oct 6th and 7th and 6-8am and 5-7pm on Oct 8th CST) will take place with a fitness professional at the Club of your choice. Final weigh-ins (times available 9-11am on Nov 17th and 18th and 6-8am and 5-7pm on Nov 19th CST).
3. Challenge Winners. Winners are determined by the following criteria: highest % of body weight lost. The top 1 male and top 1 female at each Club will be notified by the information provided on the registration form on or about Nov 20th, 2018. 2nd place male and 2nd place female at each Club will be notified by the information provided on the registration form on or about Nov 20th 2018.
4. Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (ARV). The top male and top female winners at each club will each receive $1,000 cash (ARV $1,000). Prizes are non-transferable. Taxes are the sole responsibility of each winner. Prize winner(s) will also be required to execute an Affidavit and Publicity Release and a W-9 (if applicable) within fourteen (14) days of notification or Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded in the event: (a) potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information stated in the entry form, (b) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (c) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Challenge or receive the Prize, (d) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, (e) potential winner’s Prize notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable for whatever reason, or (f) potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Challenge and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Chicago Athletic Clubs’ sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received.
5. Winner Affidavit and Release. Before receiving the Prize and as a condition of receiving the Prize, winners may be required to provide valid photo identification featuring his or her name and address as it appeared on the entry supplied, provide proof of proper age and residency, and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release supplied by Chicago Athletic Clubs which, among other disclaimers: (a) releases Chicago Athletic Clubs and its range of subsidiaries, directors, agents, agencies, affiliates, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons (“Chicago Athletic Clubs” or “Evanston Athletic Club”) from any and all liability related to the Challenge and the receipt and use of the Prize, and (b) grants Chicago Athletic Clubs the right to publish the winner’s name, photograph(s), voice, testimonial, approved biographical information, or other likeness and/or Prize information for promotional, advertising and/or publicity purposes in any media, now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, the winner to the extent permitted by law.
6. Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Liability, and Indemnification. You acknowledge that there are risks associated with your participation in the Challenge and you agree that the terms of your General Terms and Conditions and Membership Agreement apply to your participation, including but not limited to the member’s Health Warranty, Assumption of Risk, Release of All Claims, Indemnification provisions. By entering the Challenge, each participant agrees to follow these Official Rules and to release, discharge, and hold harmless Chicago Athletic Clubs, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agents, together with the present and future officers, agents, employees and representatives of each of them, from any and all responsibility or liability whatsoever for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death, in connection with the Prize(s) and/or any person’s participation in the Challenge.
7. No Guaranty of Weight Loss. Individual weight loss results vary and participation in the Challenge does not guarantee weight loss. Factors such as diet and genetic makeup, overall health, or physiological differences may influence weight loss. Please consult with your physician before beginning any new nutrition or exercise program.
8. General. No entrant shall use any artificial or inappropriate means of weight loss or alteration in body composition in order to win the Challenge including but not limited to hormone treatment, liposuction, weight loss surgery or other similar procedures. All interpretations of these Official Rules shall be made by Chicago Athletic Clubs, whose decisions and interpretations shall be final and binding. Chicago Athletic Clubs reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Challenge or any part of this Challenge for any reason. Chicago Athletic Clubs reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it reasonably suspects or believes to be tampering with the entry process, any part of the Challenge itself, or the award mechanism by any means or suspected to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other term or condition of the Challenge set by Chicago Athletic Clubs. If Chicago Athletic Clubs determines, in its sole discretion, that unforeseen events have compromised the integrity or viability of the Challenge, Chicago Athletic Clubs reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Challenge, including the entire Challenge, and/or modify the Challenge. Chicago Athletic Clubs shall not be responsible for lost, incomplete or late entries, weigh-ins or for any entries or weigh-ins that are not received by Chicago Athletic Clubs by the applicable deadline for any reason whatsoever.
9. Sponsor and Winner List. The sponsor is Chicago Athletic Clubs, 1019 W. Diversey Pkwy., Chicago, IL 60614.